Motor Trade

Posted on Posted in Type B

There are two types of cover available; Road Risks Only or Combined. Road Risks Only covers all motor vehicles owned by you as well as your clients. The level of cover can vary depending on the requirements of the business. The Combined package has all the cover of the Road Risks Only together with Stock Cover, Employers Liability and Buildings Cover.
Cover is also available for your equipment and tools, business interruption, goods in transit, engineering plant and machinery, together with engineering breakdown and inspection.